PERSU KICKSTARTER X WOKE WELLNESS PODCAST LAUNCH PARTY ON 11/17, SAN DIEGO
Event Highlights Include:
- Live chat with the founder of Persu on the journey to build a crowdfunding campaign
- Live podcast with Woke Wellness and host: Kelly Collins
- Opportunities to win a Persu bag and other raffle prizes from Woke Wellness, Thread & Seed, The Siren Confidential, Neurogan and more. Each raffle ticket will plant one tree through One Tree Planted.
- Persu Collection Kickstarter pop-up featuring vegan bags with exclusive discounts
- Exclusive discounts from Thread & Seed
- Vegan snacks and drinks
- The first 25 people to RSVP will get an extra special goodie bag!
Time & Date:
- Sunday, November 17th from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Entry into the party is free, but RSVP is required to attend. Select RSVP from the dropdown list, add to cart, and checkout to be added to our guest list. The first 25 people to RSVP will get an extra special goodie bag!
- The event is held at Thread & Seed on 2870 Fourth Avenue, Unit 106
San Diego, Ca 92104
ABOUT KELLY COLLINS & WOKE WELLNESS:
Kelly Collins is a wellness entrepreneur, yoga + meditation teacher, & creator of the Woke Wellness Podcast. Kelly began her journey as a wellness teacher in 2009 when she began teaching group fitness classes and personal training while getting her degree in Kinesiology from SDSU. Fast forward to 2014, Kelly went to Bali to do her 200hr yoga teacher training and it was there that she pieced together the puzzle pieces of fitness and yoga to create her own unique approach to wellness. Kelly's approach combines yoga, physical exercise, mindfulness, and plant-based nutrition to help people reconnect their mind, body, and spirit while approaching health and wellness with an ethical, intentional, and individualized mindset. The Woke Wellness podcast was created in 2019 to help people to reconnect their body and mind, connect with their higher self, and live their happiest and healthiest life!
ABOUT STEPHANIE SU & PERSU COLLECTION:
Stephanie Su is the founder and designer of Persu Collection. In 2013, Stephanie was hauling her fitness gear from work to her boxing and dance classes, when she realized the need for a functional yet chic athletic bag – one that could hold all her fitness accessories, work essentials, and fit in at the office. Struggling to find a bag that could fit all her active life needs, and influenced by her experience working for luxury fashion house Louis Vuitton, Stephanie decided to design her own ultimate athletic bag - one that had the sleek looks of a weekender, but the durability and functionality of a gear-heavy fitness equipment bag. In 2015, Stephanie launched her innovative bags, called Persu Collection, on Kickstarter and raised over $90,000 in just 43 days. Since then, Stephanie’s highly functional and sleek bags have been featured in Forbes, SELF, Brit + Co, and Marie Claire. Today, Stephanie continues to run Persu Collection as a solo female founder and is a graduate of the LA fashion tech accelerator GRID110, and a member of the newest cohort of The F Project - a community of female founders. Throughout all the hustle and daily grind of her entrepreneurship journey and launch of her second Kickstarter campaign, Stephanie continues to set aside nuggets of time to recharge and stay active through her love of boxing, pole dance, and constantly trying new experiences in all the cities she travels to.